Micro-needling therapy has emerged as a popular choice among the seekers of anti-aging treatment options in Canada. Newer advances like using radiofrequency have made the treatment more effective.
Skin treatment is an important part of anti-aging therapies across Canada. Various treatment options are available to rejuvenate the skin and retain the youthful glow in it.
Treatments like radiofrequency microneedling are known for their effectiveness and ease of administration to the client. It has a proven track record of skin rejuvenation.
This article takes you through the nitty-gritty around RF microneedling and other skin treatments available in the anti-aging boutique of techniques.
Common skin ailments
Aging is accompanied by wear and tear of body tissues. It is most visible on the skin of an individual. It causes physiological and aesthetic challenges in people who wish to prolong their youthful look.
Common skin conditions due to aging are
- Acne scars
- Skin laxity
Most of these conditions can be resolved using RF microneedling technology.
Understanding RF Microneedling
Microneedling is a technique that uses tiny sterilized needles to prick the skin. It makes small wounds on the body that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. It makes the skin look young and rejuvenated.
Radiofrequency therapy uses low-energy radiation to heat deep layers of skin. The heat stimulates collagen production which acts as an antidote to sagging skin.
RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency energy with a microneedling procedure to enhance the stimulation of collagen production. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, scarring, and sagging skin in aging individuals.
Benefits of RF Microneedling
- It gives a uniform warming effect to deeper layers of skin due to RF microneedling devices that deliver high-intensity radiofrequency energy into the targeted tissue.
- The results are quicker and more visible due to enhanced collagen production under targeted heating through special microneedles.
- It is suitable for all skin phototypes.
- It can be used on all skin colors as energy delivery is color-independent.
- The pain can be managed through standard pain management options like lidocaine.
- It is a relatively swift procedure. Usually, 3-5 sessions of 45 minutes each are recommended for optimal results.
- Dramatic results can be seen within 4-6 weeks after treatment.
- Booster treatment is recommended every 12 to 18 months due to the continuous aging process.
RF microneedling is a proven technique for effective skin rejuvenation. Consult a qualified clinician to get professional medical treatment without any side effects.